Shore excursions for Cruise ship passengers
I offer private, individual tours and shore excursions. Please bear this in mind when comparing services and prices. Other guides and tour companies may quote for you joining one of their group tours.
Why a private individual tour?
Being on your own with a guide saves you from the hidden, yet still realistic risks of group tours:
- Everyone in the group will have to go at the same pace, which can cause problems for anyone with walking difficulties - and the others in the group who have to slow down or miss things to accomodate them.
- Being together with somebody else's small children might be not great.
- Some people need the toilet more often than others and the toilet lines in museums are quite long.
Joined groups - even small ones - reduce not only the cost, but also comfort. It takes only one wrong person in a group to spoil it all.
Tour Price List
||per person for 1 day
- 8 hours
- fixed program
- long hours (up to 12 hours per day)
- detailed discussion of the program by e-mail
- flexible program
|300 - 400USD
- these prices are not applicable to single travelers
- discounts are provided to 7 people groups or more
- school children and students have 70USD discount IF they provide their ISEC student card
What is included:
- Guiding service
- Transportation by comfortable vehicles: car (I may use my own Renault Duster) or minibus depending on the size of the group
- No-line entrance tickets to all sights according to the program
For cruise passengers additionally:
- Visa waiver
- All port charges